We have slowly been re-opening some activities within Covid-19 safety guidelines.
It has been amazing for us, our teachers and young people to be able to connect in person once again. Like everyone else, we are taking one step at a time through the ongoing uncertainty and hope to be back with all of our beneficiaries as soon as it is safe to do so.
This summer after an incredible amount of preparation we delivered:
- – Aerial Intensive – space, body, movement, communication, expresssion.
- – As most organisations we have raised to the challenge of creating digital content and online engagement classes.
- – Moving through Lockdown is a collection of movement pieces created on Zoom by the various participants to the classes run by our wonderful tutor Lauren.
- – I Love Moving, a virtual library of online movement classes created by our amazing teachers.
- – Take Flight classes are back, a weekly hive of aerodynamic commitment, courage, togetherness and fun!
- – Our House is on Fire, our first live performance since lockdown, will be created during the Autumn and performed in December. Commissioned by Jackson’s Lane.
This is a difficult time for everyone and small arts organisations have been hit hard.
Any support is greatly appreciated; if you’re able please make a donation.