Be part of our journey
Help us to keep creating spectacular, unforgettable and transformative aerial theatre projects for children, young people their families and communities. Any gift you give will make a valuable contribution.
We’re a small team, making a big impact! As a registered charity, we depend on supporters like you to help make our work possible.
Our work can happen anywhere, the sky’s the limit.
What your support could do
Your support will help engage a child, a young person or a family in one of our programmes and will contribute towards them feeling stronger, self-confident, part of a community and raise aspirations for their future.
– ensures that one family can travel, at no cost to themselves, to take part and experience one of our high quality creative engagement projects.
– supports a place a young person to participate in one session of our programmes
– buys a silk cocoon for a child or young person to learn aerial skills
– covers a day of rehearsal space to develop skills and ideas of an emerging circus artist
– to replace a crash mat for aerial skills workshops working in a community setting
– buys a new set of aerial equipment to be used in shows, outreach workshops and for artist training opportunities
– pays for one week of rehearsal space to devise a new Scarabeus production in state of the art dedicated circus space
– pays for an entire creative engagement project for children and their families from deprived areas to access for free
Support us in other ways
Spread the word about our brilliant work and share this page.
Talk to your employer about whether they can support us.
If you have any ideas that could help, please get in touch.
Over the last 5 YEARS Scarabeus has gratefully received the support of:
ACE Arts Council England | Wellcome Trust | National Centre for Circus Arts | National Lottery – Awards for All | Gunners Foundation | Prince of Wales Foundation | Heritage Lottery Fund | Swan Mountain Trust | Stavros Niarchos Foundation | John Lyons Charity | Paul Hamlyn Foundation | Islington Council | Elthorne Pride Big Local | Caxton House Community Centre | National Lottery Community Fund | Local Initiative Fund Islington Council |London Community Response Fund Wave 2 & Wave 3 | Morris Charitable Trust | Arts Council England – Emergency Response Fund | Arts Council England – Cultural Recovery Fund | Arts Council England – National Lottery Project Grant | Garfield Weston Foundation | The Portal Trust | The Ogden Trust | AG Manly Charitable Trust | Armourers’ & Brasiers’ Company